C&C Group is headquartered in Lenexa, KS, with offices in St.
Louis, MO, Jefferson City, MO, Springfield, MO, and Wichita, KS.
C&C Group is an integrator of a variety of manufacturer’s products
on construction and service projects of all sizes for a diverse
clientele. We offer extensive design, consultation, programming and
installation, commissioning and service expertise for Access Control,
VMS, HVAC Controls, Fire Safety Systems, Wireless Networks, Network
Services, Emergency Power Generators, and Access Flooring. Our firm is
committed to continuous improvement and is interested in hiring people
that want to make a difference. Please visit our website,
www.c-cgroup.com, for more information on our products and services,
divisions, and our office locations.
Our current opening is for a Network Services Field
Engineer/Technician. Technician will be responsible for providing
customers with the highest quality installations possible in an
efficient and timely manner while assuring customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for planning, installing and maintaining network
infrastructure solutions and hardware on assigned projects and
ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Creates Statements of Work (SOW's) for proposals, installations
for a detailed implementation plan
- Deploys, migrates, and documents post-sales engagement with
customers based on C&C Group best practices
- Identify, analyze, diagnose and repair networking environments at
customer’s location quickly and independently
- Stay fluent in network, VOIP, Network Security, Wireless, Server
and Storage as well as Microsoft, VMware and other supporting
products, services, protocols, and standards to remain up to date of
developments in the technology industry.
Experience with active directory, DHCP scopes and DNS.
VMware, Citrix Virtualization experience
- Create and maintain documentation on client systems, networks and infrastructure.