C&C Group is headquartered in Lenexa, KS, with offices in St. Louis, MO, Jefferson City, MO, Springfield, MO, and Wichita, KS. C&C Group is an integrator of a variety of manufacturer’s products on construction and service projects of all sizes for a diverse clientele. We offer extensive design, consultation, programming and installation, commissioning and service expertise for Access Control, VMS, HVAC Controls, Fire Safety Systems, Wireless Networks, Network Services, Emergency Power Generators, and Access Flooring. Our firm is committed to continuous improvement and is interested in hiring people that want to make a difference. Please visit our website, www.c-cgroup.com, for more information on our products and services, divisions, and our office locations.
Our current opening is for a Network Services Field Engineer/Technician. Technician will be responsible for providing customers with the highest quality installations possible in an efficient and timely manner while assuring customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for planning, installing and maintaining network infrastructure solutions and hardware on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Creates Statements of Work (SOW's) for proposals, installations for a detailed implementation plan
- Deploys, migrates, and documents post-sales engagement with customers based on C&C Group best practices
- Identify, analyze, diagnose and repair networking environments at customer’s location quickly and independently
- Stay fluent in network, VOIP, Network Security, Wireless, Server and Storage as well as Microsoft, VMware and other supporting products, services, protocols, and standards to remain up to date of developments in the technology industry.
Experience with active directory, DHCP scopes and DNS.
VMware, Citrix Virtualization experience
- Create and maintain documentation on client systems, networks and infrastructure.