C&C Group is headquartered in Lenexa, KS, with offices in St. Louis, MO, Jefferson City, MO, Springfield, MO, and Wichita, KS. C&C Group is an integrator of a variety of manufacturer’s products on construction and service projects of all sizes for a diverse clientele. We offer extensive design, consultation, programming and installation, commissioning and service expertise for Access Control, VMS, HVAC Controls, Fire Safety Systems, Wireless Networks, Network Services, Emergency Power Generators, and Access Flooring. Our firm is committed to continuous improvement and is interested in hiring people that want to make a difference. Please visit our website, www.c-cgroup.com, for more information on our products and services, divisions, and our office locations.
The company has an immediate opening for a Security & Fire Field Engineer/Technician.
Must have proficient knowledge in the following areas is required: Fire Systems, Common Electrical Instruments and their usage, Local and Wide Area Networking, Life Safety and Security Codes/Standards.
- Responsible for servicing product and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Performs repairs, overhauls, and start-ups of systems.
- Uses a variety of hand tools, following blueprints, wiring diagrams, piping schemes or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units.
- Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses, and repairs systems and products at customer’s location.
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement and modifications as needed or requested by customers.
- Documents work by completing paperwork on each job and maintaining files.
- Determines parts to order for repairs and timeliness of need.
- Provides technical support to customers.
- Maintains tools and equipment by inspecting for signs of wear.
- Regular travel requirements with occasional stays - 25%.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
Qualified individuals will need demonstrated experience in PC’s, networks, databases and operating systems. The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years Security and Life Safety work experience and be skilled in the industrial techniques and practical applications of these systems. Job performance will require a valid driver’s license, ability to work in maintenance spaces that are sometimes difficult to access and might have demanding environmental conditions, climb ladders, and lift up to 50 pounds overhead. Must be NICET certified.
Final candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background investigation including criminal and motor vehicle check.