C&C Group is headquartered in Lenexa, KS, with offices in St. Louis, MO, Jefferson City, MO, Springfield, MO, and Wichita, KS. C&C Group is an integrator of a variety of manufacturer’s products on construction and service projects of all sizes for a diverse clientele. We offer extensive design, consultation, programming and installation, commissioning and service expertise for Access Control, VMS, HVAC Controls, Fire Safety Systems, Wireless Networks, Network Services, Emergency Power Generators, and Access Flooring. Our firm is committed to continuous improvement and is interested in hiring people that want to make a difference. Please visit our website, www.c-cgroup.com, for more information on our products and services, divisions, and our office locations.
Our current opening is for a Project Manager working in our Lenexa office. The Project Manager manages all aspects of projects, from beginning to end, with direct responsibility for project execution while leading a team, or teams, to accomplish specific objectives in a given timeframe and with available resources. They are accountable for assigned projects’ scope of work, schedule, budget, and design/engineering as required.
- Plans and analyzes assigned projects, establishes schedules and project parameters and sets procedures to accomplish objectives.
- Supervises the preparation of plans and specifications for the design/installation of solutions in buildings.
- Receives and qualifies subcontractor proposals; supervises work of project assigned staff, subcontractors and installers.
- Reviews and updates the project estimate, as necessary, once the engineered design is complete and all subcontractors have been hired.
- Attends project meetings to coordinate our activities with other trades and to inform the customer of our progress.
- Reviews and becomes familiar with the construction schedule and progress.
- Prioritizes the activities of other team members based upon the current construction schedule and activities.
- Forecasts and plans for the appropriate level of manpower and equipment for the project.
- Provides weekly status updates that can be used for tracking the project’s progress.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communicating with customers and assigned staff.
- Possible travel requirements with occasional overnight stays.