C&C Group is an integrator of a variety of manufacturers products on construction and service projects of all sizes for a diverse clientele. We offer extensive design, consultation, programming, installation, commissioning, and service expertise for Access Control, CCTV, Lighting Control, HVAC Control, Fire Safety Systems, Wireless Networks, Emergency Power Generators, and Access Flooring. We are an independent office working on the communitys most exciting projects. Our firm is committed to continuous improvement and is interested in hiring people that want to make a difference.
The company has been in business for over 35 years. We offer a very competitive benefits, including paid vacation and sick, major medical for employees, 401K, 125 Plan, etc.
Position- Temperature Controls Engineer
We are currently seeking a Controls Engineer for our Construction Division in our Wichita, KS office. Qualified individuals will need demonstrated experience in PCs, networks, databases and operating systems, and will need at least five years experience in HVAC and temperature control design.
If you are problem solver, client-centered, bright and have an entrepreneurial spirit, C&C welcomes the opportunity to review your qualifications.
We are currently seeking a Controls Engineer for our Construction Division in our Lenexa, KS office. Qualified individuals will need demonstrated experience in PCs, networks, databases and operating systems, and will be responsible for planning, developing, and directing projects and serving as a technical liaison and project manager for multiple projects. At least five years experience in HVAC and temperature control design.
- Design all hardware and software elements for a complete and functioning system that meets the project contract documentation. Adhere to C&Cs engineering standard practices and guidelines. System design includes researching alternatives, obtaining suppliers, supplier contacts, pricing, specification sheets, and verification that design will function as required.
- Estimate pricing for equipment replacements as directed by the technicians. A post-sale re-estimate will be required on all projects to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Provide assistance with bid document preparation and presentation preparation (technical data, CAD drawings, etc.).
- Assist the project manager in coordinating material order release and handling by investigating lead times and handling precautions and notify the project manager as appropriate.
- Assist the project manager in developing an accurate engineering time estimate and engineering schedule.
- Research equipment compatibility, determine product quality, and enhance current system designs.
- Responsible for final equipment purchasing.
- Generate submittals, O&Ms, and as-builts as required by the project documentation.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communicating with customers and assigned staff.
- Must meet short- and long-term deadlines.
- Possible travel requirements with occasional overnight stays.
Final candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background investigation including criminal and motor vehicle check.